Objectives and Goals by Country
1) Seminars with special guest speakers representing all 5 GSWF items: Preservation of Nature, Preservation of (Indigenous) Culture, bringing Cultures and different backgrounds together, Self-reliance and Leadership.
2) Events for young people from different Cultures and backgrounds to share their life stories to create more understanding and Unity
3) A tree planting project for children.
1) Setting up a youth leadership program that includes all 5 GSWF items, where the focus mainly will be on Self-reliance, Leadership and achieving goals through teamwork and collaboration, including a Seminar with guest speakers.
1) Support to set up a Self-reliance project for single mothers, where they learn how to grow their own vegetables. One part is for their own use and another part for sale, so that they will have their own income and can provide in their own livelihood and their children.
2) Setting up an exchange program for Dutch young adults to Tanzania. (age 18 to approximately 28 years.)
3) A Seminar with special guest speakers representing all our 5 GSWF items: Preservation of Nature, Preservation of (Indigenous) Culture, bringing Cultures and different backgrounds together, Self-reliance and Leadership, in which our focus also lays in reaching young Tanzanian women to participate in this.
1) Support in setting up a tree nursery and planting program for youth, in which the focus will be on the preservation of the Suriname rainforest, part of the Amazon.
USA ~ Suriname
1) In cooperation with the USA, the set up of an exchange program between Indigenous people of North-America and Suriname…with the focus to share their stories among each other and to support their cultures.
Mexico and Nicaragua
1) In the items of Self-reliance and preserving their culture, the support in setting up an agricultural tree nursery and planting program and cultural program, especially for Indigenous people.